If your vehicle’s air conditioning is not working correctly, we can help.
Whether your vehicle is new or old, our full-service air conditioning repair facility can help keep you cool in the hot summer months.
Signs Your Air Conditioning System Needs Service
- Blows hot air from the vents, though you have the dial on cold
- The air doesn’t feel as cold as it used to
- Randomly blows colder than you indicated
- It makes loud noises
Freddy’s Auto Service, has ASE certified master technicians that will perform a professional inspection of your vehicles system and provide a complete study of the current conditions and give you an estimated repair cost.
Our standard A/C performance check service includes:
- Visual inspection of A/C components
- Run performance test including system state of charge test and system control test
- Perform leak test using approved electronic leak detector
- If a slow leak cannot be detected, a dye detection service may need to be performed.